NiGen LCMS 40-1 All-In-One Nitrogen Generator
The NiGen LCMS 40-1 from Italian gas generator manufacturer Claind is designed to satisfy the needs of the LC-MS and sample preparation fields. The NiGen 40-1 is compatible with all Organomation nitrogen evaporators up to 100 sample positions, along with all LC-MS analyzers on the market. It is equipped with a fully integrated oil-free compressor, eliminating the need for a separate source of compressed air. Special soundproof casing keeps the noise to a minimum while the compressor is running.
The NiGen 40-1 relies on Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology to separate nitrogen from the air. The unit uses molecular sieves to remove oxygen, water, and trace hydrocarbons, leaving a stream of high purity nitrogen gas. Compressed air and generated nitrogen are stored in tanks of up to 50 liters each, allowing for less frequent cycles of the internal air compressor.
- Convenient: Integrated air compressor eliminates the stress of sourcing an appropriate compressor to run your generator
- Low Maintenance: Compressor maintenance required only after 16,000 working hours
- Quiet: Less than 50 decibels in standby mode
- Reliable: High capacity gas storage tanks reduce the frequency of compressor cycles, reducing noise levels and wear on the motor
- Built-in oil free air compressor
- Full turn wheels
- Touch screen interface
- Condensation drain line
- Two year warranty
- All Organomation evaporators up to 100 sample positions
- All LC-MS analyzers on the market
Founded in 1979, Claind is an Italian manufacturer of hydrogen, nitrogen, and zero air generators for the analytical laboratory, food and beverage, and laser cutting industries.