Liquid-Liquid Solvent Extractor - ROT-X-TRACT-L
The ROT-X-TRACT-L rotary liquid-liquid extractor allows for up to 8 liquid-liquid extractions to be performed at once. The instrument was designed to simplify extractions using a traditional liquid-liquid extraction apparatus or the Hershberg-Wolfe extraction apparatus.
Traditional configurations of these extractors employ 250 ml boiling flasks, an Allihns condenser and 1 liter extractor bodies. These highly efficient instruments provide continuous solvent extraction and use a large diameter return tube to minimize any chance of clogging.
The extractor hardware can also accommodate Hershberg-Wolfe (H-W) glassware and frits for more accurate extraction of samples. The H-W extractor body assembly increases the amount of time the solvent is in contact with the sample promoting a more accurate extraction of analytes. Both the traditional and H-W extractors come with a remote power and water control box. The control box provides a safety feature for unattended operation, automatically shutting off heat and water to the extractor when water flow from the return line diminishes.
All extractors are engineered using a circular design for easy insertion and retrieval of samples. Please contact us for any specific questions about these instruments.
- Conserves valuable bench space: all samples are arranged in a circle
- Easy sample access: the instrument rotates allowing all samples to be accessed from the front
- Fewer connections: One water supply line in, one drain line out
- Stainless steel construction
- Stepped bath rim and cover disk seals steam chamber
- Each condenser water line attached to centrally located water manifold
- Water control box
- Flow meter
- Laboratory grade materials stand up to organic solvents
- Intrinsically safe type Z purged bath (Option Code -Z)
- 240V wiring and plug (Option Code -2)