NITRO-GEN Nitrogen Generator
The NITRO-GEN generators were developed with Organomation’s nitrogen evaporators in mind. The generators are lightweight and easy to set up, requiring only a source of compressed air to run. These units are an ideal choice for labs with an in-house compressed air source.
These generators use a hollow-fiber membrane to convert compressed air to a stream of 95-99% pure nitrogen gas. The hollow-fiber membrane consists of a series of narrow, semipermeable tubes in a porous membrane. As compressed air travels through the fibers, oxygen and water vapor permeate the membrane and are vented off, leaving a steam of high purity nitrogen gas. At up to 99% purity, the resulting nitrogen gas stream can be used in a variety of sample preparation applications.
- Compact and Lightweight: Small footprint conserves valuable lab space
- Simple Setup: Easy to pair with any Organomation blowdown evaporator; no additional tubing or connectors required
- Economical: Provides nitrogen gas at a fraction of the cost of nitrogen cylinders and competing generators
- Low Maintenance: Life expectancy of 10 years with no required yearly maintenance
- No Electricity Required: Generator runs off of pressure provided by the compressed air source
- Adjustable outlet pressure regulator, 0-35 psi
- External clean air filter
- Requires an oil-less compressed air source
The NITRO-GEN comes in two sizes to meet the needs of the evaporator community:
The NITRO-GEN 20 produces up to 20 L/min of nitrogen gas and is recommended for evaporation of up to 48 sample positions. Download the brochure here.
The NITRO-GEN 40 was developed to meet flow requirements for Organomation’s high capacity evaporators, and can provide nitrogen to power multiple units at once. It produces up to 40 L/min of nitrogen gas and can support up to 100 samples positions. This model also meets the needs of customers with low flow, high purity requirements, producing up to 99.5% pure nitrogen at flow rates under 10 L/min. Download the brochure here.