100 Position MULTIVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
The 100 position MULTIVAP nitrogen evaporator (Catalog# 11300) is a water bath model. This instrument contains a rectangular gas distribution system mounted on a frame and dual post assembly. The manifold delivers nitrogen gas to the needles or glass pipettes, which direct the gas onto the sample’s surface. This method results in rapid solvent evaporation and sample concentration. In order to conserve nitrogen gas, the manifold has a toggle switch for every row of 10 samples, which allows individual rows to be shut off when evaporating batches of less than 100 samples. Nitrogen gas flow is also controlled by an adjustable flow meter and a built in pressure regulator.
The 100 position MULTIVAP uses a heated water bath to reach evaporative temperatures ranging from 30°C to 100°C. Sample racks are customized within a range of 11-22 mm for the user’s sample size. Please specify sample size (outside diameter and length to nearest 0.1 mm) when placing an order. All models can withstand contact with organic solvents; however acid resistant models are also available for use with corrosive solutions.
For more information about the 100 position MULTIVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Capacity: Evaporate batches of up to 100 samples, with outside diameters of up to 22 mm
- Precise: Digital controls allow precise temperature regulation
- Optimum Heat Transfer: The water bath provides even heating and optimum heat transfer up to 100°C
- Cost-Effective: Conserve gas by using ON/OFF valve for rows not in use
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-50 lpm
- Dual band hoist spring assembly
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Safety control cover plate
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Reset circuit
- Nitrogen filter
- Gas distribution manifold
- Built-in pressure reducing regulator
- High pressure tubing
- Needle guide
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)