12 Position N-EVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
The 12 position N-EVAP nitrogen evaporator (cat# 11155) is a compact unit that allows for up to 12 samples to be evaporated simultaneously. At each individual sample position the gas flow can be controlled via a precision needle valve. This is ideal for the simultaneous evaporation of samples with varying evaporation end points. The sample tray has a spring tensioner which allows any test tube between 10-30 mm to be processed without any modifications to the instrument. An optional small sample holder allows samples with an outside diameter of 5-16 mm to be processed.
First introduced in 1959 as The Meyer N-EVAP, the 12 position N-EVAP (cat# 11155) was the first nitrogen evaporator created by Organomation. It has proven to be an extremely durable, time tested and highly affordable member of Organomation’s N-EVAP line. These economical units provide controlled concentration of sample vials through the application of nitrogen gas within a heated water bath. The N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, enabling precise, uniform adjustments for your nitrogen blow down. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste.
For more information about the 12 position N-EVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Small Footprint: N-EVAP Model# 111 has the smallest footprint of all the N-EVAPs
- Flexible: A small sample holder option can be added to accommodate vials with a smaller outside diameter in the range of 5-16 mm
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
12 position N-EVAP Models:
*All “-O” models come with a base and stand assembly instead of a heated bath. These instruments are designed for evaporation procedures performed at ambient temperature.
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-10 lpm
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety, Teflon tubing for no contamination
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with chrome plated brass hub and stainless steel shaft
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code# -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code# -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code# -RT)
To learn more about this unit’s available configurations and optional features, please click here.