45 Position N-EVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
Our 45 position nitrogen evaporator (Catalog # 11645) offers the largest number of sample positions in our N-EVAP line. The sample holder has dual circular rings. The outer ring has 30 positions and can accommodate samples with an outside diameter of 10-19 mm. The inner ring has 15 positions and can accommodate samples with an outside diameter of 10-30 mm.
This time-tested, durable system provides the least expensive price per position of all our N-EVAPs. The evaporative system, along with the standard flow control and pressure reducing regulator, enables the operator to achieve the desired level of concentration with efficient nitrogen usage. Our unique dual band spring hoist assembly ensures easy and effective operator use. Additionally, the 45 position N-EVAP includes a side control box. Timed, digitally controlled water bath temperatures provide even evaporation rates. The pressure regulator and timer combine to allow timed automatic gas flow cut off which slows evaporation to a minimum once the timed cycle has been completed. The heat can also be shut off with the gas after a timed cycle.
For more information about the 45 position N-EVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
- Digital Controls: The water bath come standard with a side control box which contains a pressure regulator, timer, and digital temperature controller
45 position N-EVAP Models:
*All “-O” models come with a base and stand assembly instead of a heated bath. These instruments are designed for evaporation procedures performed at ambient temperature.
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-30 lpm
- Built-in pressure reducing regulator
- Side control box
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Safety control cover plate
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with brass plated hub and stainless steel shaft
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)
To learn more about this unit’s available configurations and optional features, please click here.