Soxhlet Extraction Instrument - ROT-X-TRACT-S
Soxhlet extraction is ideal for extracting soluble analytes from a solid sample into an organic solvent. Unlike traditional wire or sand baths which are used to heat receiving flasks, the ROT-X-TRACT-S uses a water steam bath which provides gentle even heat to delicate samples.
The ROT-X-TRACT-S rotary Soxhlet extractor can accommodate up to 8 or 10 Soxhlet extractors. The bath cover disc holes can accommodate round sample flasks from 125 ml-1 L. A wide range of sample sizes and quantities make this instrument ideal for Soxhlet extraction of samples in any lab.
- Conserves valuable bench space: all samples are arranged in a circle
- Easy sample access: the instrument rotates allowing all samples to be accessed from the front
- Fewer connections: one water supply line in, one drain line out
- Stainless steel construction
- Stepped bath rim and cover disk seals steam chamber
- Each condenser water line attached to centrally located water manifold
- Laboratory grade materials stand up to organic solvents
- Intrinsically safe type Z purged bath (Option Code -Z)
- 240V wiring and plug (Option Code -2)